Top Job Offers
CEONoplag Inc.Asukoht pole oluline
Noplag – is one of the leading plagiarism detection services powered by AI.
We are rapidly growing and looking for an intern to help us with EdTech sales in New York.
Position BizDev/ Account Manager
You will be work directly with our CEO to:
– Strategize and target the New York education community;
– Research sales prospects and leads (both Edudcation & Businesses);
– Developing emails templates and executing sales outreach funnel;
– be ready to meet with prospects (EdTech Representatives, CEO’s, COO’s and other C level Executives in NY);
– be ready to conduct Noplag solution presentations;
Qualifications we are looking for:
– Student or Graduate (Your can easily combine this with your studies);
– Passionate about EdTech;
– Love sales and/or growing business;
– Problem solver;
– Easy going;
– Strategic thinker;
Last but not least:
Must be passionate about learning about early stage STARTUPs 🙂
This is a part-time job, which doesn’t require office hours! COMMISION BASED with OPTIONS!
Our motto is «first do it, then do it right, then do it better».
Executive AssistantUpdaterNew York
- Full time
Do you like to operate behind the scenes of a growing business, be a master of getting things done, and create a show that goes on without a hitch? Do you live for tackling a mile-long to-do list and the immense personal satisfaction that comes from checking off all those boxes at the end of the day?
Fantastic, you’re perfect for this role.
The Executive Assistant will serve as an essential partner to our CEO, David Greenberg. This position is the dream job for someone who has what it takes to meet the challenges of supporting an executive at one of New York City’s fastest growing startups.
Our ideal candidate will exercise extraordinary judgment and discretion, will be adaptable to changing environments, shifting priorities, and different personalities, and is extremely passionate about helping grow a business! This EA will be an integral member of the Updater team.
Who You Are
- You are insanely detail oriented – to the point of being a little nutty about it. You consider yourself a perfectionist who never lets anything slip through the cracks. You think about all the little details, so others don’t have to!
- You have an innate ability to translate high-level communication and “read between the lines” Brief communication is no problem for you.
- You know exactly how to play detective to figure out the circumstances and what actions to take. You have a very strong ability to solve problems when provided with little information or direction.
- You are proactive! If you had a superpower, it would be the ability to anticipate and plan ahead!
- You’re an amazing communicator. Whether it’s in an email, over the phone, or in person, you know how to and are comfortable with communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
- You have a get stuff done attitude. You have a permanent sense of urgency and work best under pressure in a very fast-paced environment.
- You consider yourself an expert at managing up. You understand that in order to do your job successfully, you have to take charge of communication and prioritization.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Be the gatekeeper to the CEO’s Google Calendar! Expertly manage day-to-day scheduling, coordination, and meeting logistics often times across complex time zones (ex. Australia)
- Screen incoming emails and call requests, prioritize items for follow-up, and correspond with key constituents (both internal and external).
- Ensure the CEO is always more than prepared for professional meetings, events, travel, etc. Create agendas, draft one-pagers, manage itineraries, make reservations, print material, and do whatever it takes to ensure thorough preparation.
- Handle expense reporting.
- Manage the relationship with an executive travel firm to book flights, hotels, restaurant reservations, etc.
- Provide comprehensive research on various topics as necessary.
What We Expect From You
- Minimum of 5+ years of direct C Level Executive administrative support in a high-growth company. Added bonus if you’ve supported more than one executive (but not necessarily at the same time).
- Proficiency with Google suite of products (docs, sheets, slides)
- BA / BS degree.
- Strong desire to support a C-level exec at a growing company, and be their right (or left) hand (or brain, or whatever)
Updater makes moving easier for the 17 million households that relocate every year in the US. With Updater, users seamlessly transfer utilities, update accounts and records, forward mail, and much more. Hundreds of the most prominent real estate companies in the US (from real estate brokerages to multifamily and relocation companies) rely on Updater’s real estate products to save clients hours with a branded and personalized Updater moving experience.
Headquartered in New York City, Updater has raised nearly $100 million from leading investors, including SoftBank Capital, IA Ventures, Commerce Ventures, Second Century Ventures (the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors®), and more. Updater ranked #3 on Crain’s 2016 Best Places to Work in NYC, ranking as the highest rated tech company on the list. For more information, please visit www.updater.com.
Updater is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, actual or presumed belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Customer Success SpecialistSingle PlatformNew York
- Full time
Our mission is as simple as it is aspirational: to bring together technology, people, products, and data to create solutions that help small businesses succeed.
With more than 4,000 employees working across multiple offices, brands, and departments around the world, keeping everyone aligned is understandably a challenge. That’s why we’ve created a set of core values to guide us in everything we do.
One lesson we’ve learned again and again is that we’re at our best when we bring all of our unique talents and perspectives together to accomplish our goals.
What you’ll do:
- On-board and train new customers
- Build & strengthen customer relationships
- Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve, and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
- Coordinate and train all new customer starts in an efficient and streamlined way
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s business model in order to answer all customer related inquires
- Demonstrate the value of SinglePlatform to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Mad multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, especially over the phone
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere and friendly disposition
- The ability to solve problems & to think quickly on your feet (figuratively – we’ll provide a chair)
- The ability to stay calm, cool and collected during stressful phone conversations
- Flexibility – we’re growing and evolving, and you’ll need to come along for the ride
- An eye for detail
Sales Development RepresentativeNewselaNew York
- Full time
Newsela is an Instructional Content Platform that brings together engaging, accessible content with integrated assessments and insights to supercharge reading engagement and learning in every subject. We are dedicated to our mission to unlock the written word for everyone. More than three years since our launch, Newsela is already in 75% of schools, across all 50 U.S. states, in addition to being in over 180 countries. The result has been more engaged readers—and engaged readers are better learners.
The Sales Development team at Newsela is responsible for drawing new prospective clients into conversations with Sales Executives for Inside and Field Sales teams. Sales Development Representatives are highly effective communicators and are able to gain access to senior-level administrators at school and district levels and distinguish between their unique needs. You will be focused on building pipelines and pitching new customers over the phone and providing online product demonstrations.
The successful candidate is a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment. You’re passionate about contributing to the achievement of business results by tactically generating new business leads and exceeding team goals.
As an SDR, your day will be composed of four primary activities:
- Inbound representatives will be responding to inbound inquiries via phone, email, and other tools to pre-qualify new prospective clients.
- Outbound representatives will be prospecting to engage new prospects, predominately in both larger accounts and untapped markets.
- Both inbound and outbound representatives will draw these prospects into initial discovery calls and identify key needs where Newsela can provide solutions.
- Both inbound and outbound representatives will provide prospective clients with a smooth and value-added transition to the Sales Executives.
- Build, maintain and exceed monthly/quarterly/yearly pipeline of qualified sales leads around forecast goals and defined objectives
- Strategize with Sales Executives and Sales Managers to improve performance, processes and procedures
- Initiate conversations with potential clients via phone and email outreach
- Coordinate and work collaboratively with Marketing team on potential future campaigns
- Engage prospects in targeted prospect accounts
- Leverage CRM (Salesforce.com) and full sales stack to prospect leads
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ months inside sales experience in lead generation
- 1+ year Salesforce.com experience
- Sales process training in pipeline management
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and collaborate in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish clear value propositions through customer conversations; company and product presentations; written communications such as email and proposals
- Prior sales and prospecting experience at a software or technology company
- Prior experience at an Ed Tech SaaS company
- Self-starter who can multi-task and adapt to rapidly changing situations
- Familiarity with sales platforms, including Salesloft, Outreach.io or Yesware
- Interest in sales blogs like Hubspot.com, InsideSales.com or Saleshacker.com
- Has volunteer experience with nonprofits or charity organizations
Manager of Demand GenerationMovable InkNew York
- Full time
At Movable Ink, we work with marketers at some of the world’s leading brands to create personalized experiences for their customers. We are looking for a high-energy Manager of Demand Generation to whip our marketing automation program into serious shape. The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for managing lead generation execution across all channels for the US and Canada, in line with the Movable Ink marketing strategy. This marketer will support the in-market sales team by developing marketing automation programs that support opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration programs for target account lists.
Responsibilities of the Manager of Demand Generation:
- Execute and optimize marketing programs through Marketo and other marketing tools, including email, on-site optimization, ABM, pipeline acceleration and nurture programs
- Manage lead generation lifecycle across inbound, nurture, pipeline acceleration, and recycled accounts.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, including lead stages, lead-handoff process, and scoring.
- Manage technical aspects of marketing automation system Marketo and its integration with other key platforms like Salesforce and Bizible
- Liaise with and manage relationships with key stakeholders from Sales, Partners, and Marketing to identify ongoing and changing requirements, and adapting the lead gen strategy as appropriate
- Leverage analytics to measure and report on campaign results and effectiveness; continually identify opportunities for innovation and test new tactics to improve performance
- Execute campaigns to drive opportunity generation and accelerate pipeline.
- Oversee project management with internal and external key stakeholders
- 4+ years’ experience in Demand Gen marketing or digital marketing; enterprise SaaS industry experience preferred
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo preferred), CRM (Salesforce preferred), and webinar platforms
- An exceptional communicator with a natural flair and passion for marketing and sales
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Quantitative and metrics-driven thinking and approach to marketing planning and execution
- BA degree or equivalent experience
OUTSIDE SALES EXECUTIVEMealPalNew York
- Full time
Are you ready for an amazing career opportunity? Are you competitive and ambitious? Do you have previous sales experience or a proven track record of success in another field? Do you want to join a high producing team in a fast-paced company?
As an Outside Sales Executive at MealPal, you will be on the front lines of growth for MealPal. You will identify restaurant partners in your territory, set up meetings with the decision makers, and provide them an overview of the MealPal value proposition. You will build strong partnerships with local restaurants to help their businesses grow.
- Bring new merchants on to the MealPal platform! You’ll help restaurants understand the game-changing value of our service.
- Identify restaurant owners, GMs and catering managers at local restaurants. Set up meetings with these decision makers and build relationships with them.
- Become an expert in identifying challenges that restaurant owners face, and help them solve these challenges using MealPal.
- Partner with the best restaurants in your territory. Close new partnerships consistently at or above quota level.
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for MealPal in your territory.
- Can-do attitude; crazy hustle; ability to get things done.
- Fearless, ambitious, competitive personality. Not afraid of rejection.
- Love to talk to people and build relationships.
- Ability to meet with restaurants in person in Manhattan.
- Previous sales experience to small business owners is nice to have.
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Meaningful equity and the opportunity to build something
- 401(k) with company match
- Health benefits, paid vacation, and free lunch & dinner
- Opportunity to work with a smart, passionate team
HR Business Partner LeadLiquidnetNew York
- Full time
Our high-profile, strategic Global Talent Engagement (GTE) team sits at the intersection of our business and our people. A Crain’s Best Places to Work winner 3 years in a row and Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT winner 5 years in a row, we are continually developing creative strategies and improving our processes to reinforce and expand our employment value proposition and Liquidnet’s brand which focuses on respect, inclusion, empowerment, passion, and innovation.
This exciting position will report to our Global Head of Talent & Recruiting and will manage a team of HR Business Partners. The role will have responsibility for global initiatives. As this person will interface regularly with our Leadership team and all employees, strong interpersonal savvy and great energy are a must. The right candidate must be adept at both the strategic and the tactical, and possess executive presence, creativity, strong attention to detail and a keen sense of urgency.
- Partner in the design, implementation and advancement of all key programs and strategies in core HR:
- Shaping the employee experience
- Fostering the success and development of our people; evolving performance management/talent assessments
- Advancing best-in-class technology platforms (Workday) and assessing new technology in support of key initiatives
- Reinforcing our unique culture/environment by expanding our RISE (Respectful, Inclusive, Safe and Empowered) initiative
- Provide sound counsel to our managers and leaders on organizational and talent matters
- Engage and lead a dedicated team of business partners
- Stay ahead of industry trends, identifying and implementing the right solutions for our progressive workforce and culture
- Ensure adherence to policies and processes in line with local practices and legislation
- Monitor and analyze employee relations data and recommend appropriate actions/training
- Protect Liquidnet and minimize legal risk through education, active participation in Human Resource Forums and continuous education on U.S. employment law
- Design and drive initiatives that ensure inclusion across all parts of the organization
- 12-15+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources roles, e.g. HR business partner or full-scope HR for a business unit or region, with directly applicable employee relations, and compliance experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Collaborative approach with strong experience in developing a value added, strategic team
- Comfort with the conceptual with an ability to influence others in implementing the plan/road map, including executing communication strategies
- Fintech or technology industry experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of U.S. employment and labor laws
- Passion for professional growth i.e. staying abreast of cutting-edge developments in the discipline and applying cool and new solutions to our programs and initiatives
- Excellent project management skills
- Sense of humor, confident and positive
Client Experience ManagerLeafLinkNew York
- Full time
LeafLink is a SaaS marketplace platform that provides licensed cannabis dispensaries the ability to order from their favorite brands, as well as a suite of software tools for those brands to manage their operations and scale. With over 2,000+ dispensaries and more than 450+ leading brands in Colorado, Washington, California, Oregon, Nevada and Arizona, LeafLink is setting the industry standard for how cannabis brands and retailers work together. Our team, backed by funding from leading VC’s, is poised to define the cannabis wholesale market. LeafLink was also just named one of FastCompany’s ‘Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Enterprise’ for 2018, joining the ranks of Amazon, Slack, and VMWare and we are hungry for more!
LeafLink seeks a Client Experience team member to join our growing team. You will work directly with our clients as well as our Client Success, Engineering, and Business Development teams to grow our business, troubleshoot software issues, improve our product, and retain users. Together with the other members of the Client Success team, you will train our clients, tackle tough issues, and help lead our company into new territories.
This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional across internal teams. You need to be an outgoing and sociable self-starter who is comfortable with change, enjoys a fast pace, and can juggle many tasks and deadlines.
– 2+ years of sales and/or client management experience, ideally in the cannabis industry and/or a startup environment
– 2+ years communicating technical software solutions with non-technical end users
– 2+ years of experience providing QA support to an engineering/product team
– 2+ years of experience training clients on a SaaS software solution, with strong presentation skills and ability to lead a group of individuals through a software demonstration
– Experience in conflict resolution techniques
– Track record of building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships virtually and through site visits to ensure maximum client success
What You’ll Do:
– Become a LeafLink platform expert, training new clients on the software and staying up to date on its latest features & functionality
– Interact with clients via support ticket, email, phone, and chat to help solve software issues and maintain internal notes about those issues in ZenDesk
– Work directly with with LeafLink’s Engineering team to address client needs, prioritizing customer issues and providing sufficient background information for technical resolution
– Maintain a deep understanding of the client experience by building close relationships with clients, identifying and resolving potential issues before they become problems
– Identify new opportunities in existing accounts, partnering with the business development team to increase revenue streams
– Deliver on-call support during non-business hours on a rotating basis
– Consolidate Frequently Asked Questions into a “Knowledge Center” for the team
– Build out client accounts with accurate product information and settings (data entry)
Who You Are:
– You are the poster child for startup hustle: change is your only constant, no challenge is too big, and no task is too small
– Self-motivated and excited by the potential to own what you do
– Detail-oriented and meticulous when entering data
– Eternal optimist who is invigorated by challenges and jumps in with solutions
– Excellent listener with strong written and verbal communication skills
– You have a knack for technology, with a keen ability to understand and troubleshoot software issues
– Knowledge of key project management concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope, and tasks
– Multi-tasker and connector, an organized operator who executes on both internal and external responsibilities
– Proficient user of Microsoft Office and Google tools
Enterprise Sales Representative – Multiple LocationsActionIQNew York
- Full time
ActionIQ is building a foundation to enable data-driven Marketing strategies in the 21st century. We have brought together world-class technologists and business experts to. Our solution has the power to dramatically improve vital metrics for large B2C enterprises, such as lifetime value, retention & loyalty.
We are looking an experienced, top-performing sales executives to join our team in various locations across the United States. You have a solid track record of success in selling high end, complex software solutions to Fortune 1000 enterprises. You can connect the dots between strategic business opportunities, specific initiatives & use cases and technology capabilities. At the same time, you thrive as part of small, agile teams and can work creatively with relatively limited resources and support.
You will enjoy a unique freedom to figure things out and make great things happen, but you also have close support and collaboration of the founders and the executive team. You will also have the opportunity to learn first hand the opportunities and challenges of growing a business from early on and develop a breadth of skills and deep product and market expertise. Finally, you will get to learn, teach, grow and succeed in an company that attracts similarly-minded, best-of-the-best talent.
- 7-10 years of solution selling in F1000, ideally to senior level in the Marketing/CRM or BI/Analytics organizations
- A foundational understanding of data in the Enterprise context
- At least 5 years selling enterprise SaaS solutions with ACVs in the $1M+
- Solid track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Ability to forecast sales outcomes
- Comfortable with startup culture and understands how to work with field engineering & executives/founders but also respects the limited resources of an early stage company
- Team player – we all win together
- Management experience a plus
- Experience in enterprise marketing space a plus
- Experience selling data solutions to the business side of enterprises a plus
- A comp plan that generously rewards high performance with unlimited upside
- Work with the smartest people in the industry
- Once-in-a-lifetime career opportunities as the company grows
- Top health insurance benefits for you and your family (if needed)
Marketing Campaign ManagerTeachableNew York
- Full time
Marketing Campaign Manager
Teachable is hiring a Marketing Campaign Manager to oversee marketing efforts that will convert leads into customers and beyond. Your primary responsibilities will include strategic campaign development, project management, and working alongside teams to create and analyze email and multi-channel campaigns that will show prospects and customers why Teachable is the best choice for their online course business.
You’ll be part of the marketing team, a fast-paced, highly cross-functional team that is constantly testing and innovating to tell the best possible story to our customers. You’ll be responsible for managing marketing campaigns from scoping through execution and post-mortem analysis.
This is an important position at Teachable, and a pivotal time in our company’s growth. Teachable is growing, and our marketing team is hard at work trying exciting new strategies and projects to keep up with our customers’ needs. Your project management expertise and data-driven approach will help us take our marketing efforts to the next level.
What you’ll work on
- Broadcast campaigns: Work with the marketing team to create compelling campaigns that will make Teachable a no-brainer for leads and free users. You’ll partner closely with our CRM team, copywriters, and designers, and your big goal will be to drive leads to purchase paid Teachable subscriptions. (An example of a broadcast might be our annual Black Friday promotion, or our annual virtual summit event in October.)
- Webinar development: Manage the creation process (and later, optimization process) behind major live webinars and events, including pre-event and post-event email sequences.
- Evergreen campaigns: Create, manage, and maintain automated (trigger-based) marketing flows. Communication tools and channels include emails, web-based notifications, landing pages, and more.
- Product feature releases: Work closely with the product team and product marketer to manage product releases and feature change announcements. You’ll work together on targeted messaging and campaigns for various audience segments and Teachable membership levels.
- Campaign analysis: After all campaigns, you’ll work with our data team to compile reports and make recommendations about optimizations, future tests, and next steps.
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Project Manager or Campaign Manager, including experience implementing marketing campaigns end-to-end with proven results.
- You’re an exceptional project manager. You have experience scoping projects, outlining timelines, and holding people accountable to deadlines.
- You have experience with Asana, Trello, Basecamp, or other task management tools. And you were a power user with at least one tool of choice.
- You prefer making decisions based on data, and you have a proven track record owning campaigns and hitting targets. But you also value real human connections and see customers as people, not just numbers.
- You know how to pitch an effective A/B test, and you understand how to measure the results and interpret your findings.
- You’ve worked with an email service provider before, such as Iterable, Hubspot, etc. (Bonus points if you’ve personally build campaigns before.)
- You’re a phenomenally organized person, and you’re skilled at managing projects end-to-end: brainstorming, planning, executing, managing tasks, and tracking project success.
- You’re a skilled writer, editor, and communicator, and you love connecting people and working across teams.
You have a positive approach to challenges. You enjoy being strategic and solving problems, and you have a can-do “roll up your sleeves” attitude. Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our thousands of instructors have earned more than $150M to date, and we’ve raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We’re growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC.
At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Dont’t waste your time for waiting feedback!
We’ll notify you anytime an employer has made a decision.