Now Baking! Princi Bakery Barista – Craft cocktails, baked goods, Starbucks Coffee.
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that celebrates coffee, it’s rich tradition, and a feeling of connection. Continuing in our quest, we announced a partnership with Princi, a renowned boutique bakery and café founded by Rocco Princi in 1986. Known for its artisan breads created from traditional family recipes, Princi’s locations have become beloved experiences for customers across Milan and London.
Now, Starbucks brings Princi to life in Chicago in Starbucks Roastery, Reserve, and Princi Bakery locations!
You have the chance to join the team as a Princi Bakery Barista with the unique and exciting opportunity to open our standalone Princi Bakery in Chicago and help to create and refine how we bring Princi Bakeries to life across the globe. This barista role brings together both coffee and bartending along with amazing Princi food to create a unique experience for our customers.
As the Princi Bakery Barista, you’ll be able to apply your past retail, bartending and restaurant experience to:
- Act as a food & beverage ambassador, providing exceptional knowledge of food and beverage menu items as well as information regarding preparation methods (roasting process, flavor, etc.)
- Demonstrate impeccable composure and ability to thrive in ambiguous situations. Maintain a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events.
- Provide quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards
- Anticipate customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues
- Deliver exceptional customer service to all customers
- Maintain knowledge of 100+ unique Princi products
- Engage customers and leverage selling skills
- Follow Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security.
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace, following Department of Health standards, so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.