Our mission is as simple as it is aspirational: to bring together technology, people, products, and data to create solutions that help small businesses succeed.
With more than 4,000 employees working across multiple offices, brands, and departments around the world, keeping everyone aligned is understandably a challenge. That’s why we’ve created a set of core values to guide us in everything we do.
One lesson we’ve learned again and again is that we’re at our best when we bring all of our unique talents and perspectives together to accomplish our goals.
What you’ll do:
- On-board and train new customers
- Build & strengthen customer relationships
- Manage incoming calls and emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve, and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
- Coordinate and train all new customer starts in an efficient and streamlined way
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of the company’s business model in order to answer all customer related inquires
- Demonstrate the value of SinglePlatform to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
What you have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Mad multi-tasking skills
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, especially over the phone
- A positive, polite, confident, sincere and friendly disposition
- The ability to solve problems & to think quickly on your feet (figuratively – we’ll provide a chair)
- The ability to stay calm, cool and collected during stressful phone conversations
- Flexibility – we’re growing and evolving, and you’ll need to come along for the ride
- An eye for detail