At Movable Ink, we work with marketers at some of the world’s leading brands to create personalized experiences for their customers. We are looking for a high-energy Manager of Demand Generation to whip our marketing automation program into serious shape. The Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for managing lead generation execution across all channels for the US and Canada, in line with the Movable Ink marketing strategy. This marketer will support the in-market sales team by developing marketing automation programs that support opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration programs for target account lists.
Responsibilities of the Manager of Demand Generation:
- Execute and optimize marketing programs through Marketo and other marketing tools, including email, on-site optimization, ABM, pipeline acceleration and nurture programs
- Manage lead generation lifecycle across inbound, nurture, pipeline acceleration, and recycled accounts.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, including lead stages, lead-handoff process, and scoring.
- Manage technical aspects of marketing automation system Marketo and its integration with other key platforms like Salesforce and Bizible
- Liaise with and manage relationships with key stakeholders from Sales, Partners, and Marketing to identify ongoing and changing requirements, and adapting the lead gen strategy as appropriate
- Leverage analytics to measure and report on campaign results and effectiveness; continually identify opportunities for innovation and test new tactics to improve performance
- Execute campaigns to drive opportunity generation and accelerate pipeline.
- Oversee project management with internal and external key stakeholders
- 4+ years’ experience in Demand Gen marketing or digital marketing; enterprise SaaS industry experience preferred
- Experience with marketing automation (Marketo preferred), CRM (Salesforce preferred), and webinar platforms
- An exceptional communicator with a natural flair and passion for marketing and sales
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues in a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Ability to work on multiple initiatives in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Quantitative and metrics-driven thinking and approach to marketing planning and execution
- BA degree or equivalent experience